STATUS :: SPECIAL DAY :)

Today is a special day for me .. for two reasons  ...
i have joined a new project where i can meet new inspirations .. as always as i did ., with the previous ones ..


I am lucky enough to get friends so sweet ., who still continue to wish for me (like i would do for them !!! ;) ;) ) .. good luck ...

me .. just received a wonderful song from one such .. here is the link :)


( i treat this as the gift i have received for my farewell ! (Thank god .. it is not materialistic))

May God bless them with at least 100 times of luck and friends as i have always had through out my life :)

i know .. we wish heart-fully .. and it happens :) :) :)

Comments

  1. For the project....U 1000% deserve it!!! and the rest also u deserve it:):) u r a great frnd!!! We learned a lot lot ...... from u...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LYRICS :: I WANT TO LIVE !!

LYRCIS :: IBN-E-BATUTA